My wonderful neighbor Lauren watched the boys for me today so that Jeff and I could do some activites that were not very kid friendly. She is a brave woman and took 4 little boys to the Zoo! The boys had such a great day and so much fun with their friends!
Even though it was overcast and drizzling Jeff and I headed out to Hanauma Bay. We got there early and it was not very crowded. I slipped on the wet stairs but caught myself on a bar. I hurt my arm but besides that I was ok.
After we got all of our snorkel gear on we headed out to the water. It was hard to walk in the shallow water with our fins but we made it! We had such a great time and saw some beautiful fish. We were not cold in the water but when we got out we were pretty cold. So after drying off we headed to our next activity.
We sighned up for a tour of 'Iolani Palace. Hawaii use to have a King and this was the palace he built, it was great. The palace was nice but even better was our docent. She was amazing and had so much knowledge that Jeff and I both learned so much. Kids 5 and under are not allowed on the tour so it was so nice of my neighbor to have the boys.
Jeff and I are both feeling pretty sore from snorkeling, I guess we used muscles we don't use very often! Hopefully we can get out of bed in the morning!
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment