We had a good day today and got to do some things that we have missed while being in Hawaii.
The first was that the boys and I went out to lunch with Nicole and Kaitlyn. We went to my favorite place to eat: Acapulco's! We got our normal-the lunch buffet. It was so so so yummy except the enchiladas were not fresh but it was still good. It was so great to reconnect with a dear friend.
The second thing is that we went to Target! I love Target and they built a new one about 5 minutes from my parents house. So after dinner we headed up there to get a few things. I wish Hawaii had Target.
Nicole also told me that Frienship Community Church (our church when we lived here) is having a potluck after church so the boys and I are planning on going to that and hope to see some more good friends!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, great! At least we may see you at the potluck! :-)
Post a Comment