This morning after we got ready the boys and I headed out to the beach. I read in a book that I have that there was a nice paved bike path right by Kailua Beach. I loaded up all the beach stuff plus Micah's bike and the single exercise stroller. It is such a beautiful drive on the H3 to get to the other side of the island.
So first we did our exercise. I was so proud of Micah, he biked almost the whole way. There was one big hill that he had to walk his bike up.
The we went to the beach and played and had lunch. It was a little cloudy and the wind was blowing so when the sun was gone we got a little cold. I love the beach more and more. The warm sun and the sound of the waves. It is so relaxing. And now that the boys are getting older I can sit and relax and not run all over the beach chasing after them.
Darrick is home now and the lasagna is cooking in the oven. Tonight we will watch "American Idol" and "The Biggest Loser". Does anyone else watch those shows? What new shows are you watching.
P.S. Happy Birthday Becky!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You KNOW I'm watching American Idol!! :) I also watch the new season of Fear Factor, of course. And when I remember, I watch Beauty and the Geek or the Bachelor. Man, I'm such a reality-TV junkie!
I'm also reading this really great devotional-type book called Women of the Bible. It's really awesome! What are you reading?
xoxo
Nicole
Post a Comment