Hello there,
Well the day after my surgery is almost over. I am feeling OK as far as getting over the anesthesia but boy am I in some pain. It really hurts to get up or down and Micah says I walk like a really old man. I feel like a really old man. The good thing is Jenn takes really good care of me. I feel bad that she is doing everything on her own but I really can not move so I couldn't help anyway.
I got some good news today though. You may remember Jenn writing on our blog a while back about me taking the test for Chief. Well the results came back and I passed. So now my package will be submitted to the board and I have another chance to make chief. The way it works is that after you pass the test a board convenes and they choose chiefs base on our records so my part is done just more waiting. This is my third year so we will see.
That's all for now
Darrick
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to see you are on the mend, Darrick! We are trying to get Kai to pray for you too, but whenever we say your name, she says" What about Jacob and Micah?" :o)
Be nice to your Florence Nightingale!
oh yeah! Good news about your test! Let's see where the Lord leads you on this one.
Get well soon!
That's good about the Chief test! And I'm glad your surgery went well.
Jeff G.
I would give you my intestines if I could. And I would give you "cheif" as well.... if I could... hmmmm...
Glad to hear your surgery went well and your intestines are back where they belong. :) Hope you feel better very soon!
Also, congrat on the test! We'll keep you in prayer.
Post a Comment