Welcome home Darrick! You look sharp in that Chiefs uniform! Those are great pics of the Family. Hopefully you will get to enjoy some down time with the family before you have to go back to work!
Hey Jenn and Darrick! Glad to see you're home and doing well. I just wrote an email to you, but realized I didn't have your address... can you send it to me? (My email is in my profile)
We are a family of five, who love God and each other. We desire to follow His plan for our lives which has led us to Washington. Our life is full of adventures and surprises. Come along!
4 comments:
Yahoo! Congratulations, Darrick! I'm glad that you made it home safely and that you are again re-united. You have been in my prayers.
Love,
Jeff
ps. Nice hat! Is that a chief's hat?
Welcome Home, Chief Hays! We missed you!
We are looking forward to seeing you in person!
Welcome home Darrick! You look sharp in that Chiefs uniform! Those are great pics of the Family. Hopefully you will get to enjoy some down time with the family before you have to go back to work!
Take Care,
Matt
Hey Jenn and Darrick! Glad to see you're home and doing well. I just wrote an email to you, but realized I didn't have your address... can you send it to me? (My email is in my profile)
Todd W (a blast from the past:) )
Post a Comment