Thursday, January 25, 2007

Goodbye tooth #3!

Tonight while we were eating dinner Micah bit into his cheeseburger and said it hurt. He opened his mouth a little and I could see his tooth just dangling there. I told him not to chew anymore because I was afraid he would swallow it. I barely touched it and it fell into my hand. I think he looks so cute! At bedtime tonight he put his tooth under his pillow in our special tooth fairy box. He said that he wanted to get money from the tooth fairy but he also wanted to keep his tooth. He started crying because he didn't know what to do. I broke down and told him the truth about the tooth fairy,he didn't seem to mind too much-but he was super excited that he could get money and keep his tooth!



2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

He DOES look adorable! (And he's getting so big!)

Lee Jones said...

I was just wondering, too, is his hair getting curly?