Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

I woke up at 2 am this morning (8 am Michigan time) because that is when patients could receive calls.

Becky is still in the Labor and Delivery Unit, they never moved her. There are still some concerns with her and she is being treated with Magnesium to prevent seizures. There is still swelling around her brain so we pray that will go down soon.

Talking to her I was reminded of all the emotions I felt when Micah was born and they unexpectedly took him to the NICU and I couldn't see him. She was emotional, as we all are, after birth but doing really well.

In the photos they sent me it looks like since we talked she was able to go see Lydia.

Please continue to lift them up!

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

We will be sure to keep her in prayer. Please keep updating!