Here we are once again...in paradise! There are things I miss about California but the weather is not one of them. The weather in Hawaii is so great and a welcome change from the heat.
We had a great flight back over the Pacific and we were all happy to sleep in our beds again.
Lulu was beside herself with excitement when we walked in the door.
I am almost done with unpacking and getting things back in order. Friday we went to the dentist and we all passed with flying colors-No Cavities!
Tomorrow Micah has meet your teacher Day at his new school-Iroquios Point Elementary and then Tuesday is his first day of First Grade!
So now I have to spend time labeling all his supplies. First we have to go out and buy them and then we have to label evey single one of them-down to each and every individual crayon and pencil! I better get busy!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment