When our friends Jennifer and Brayden returned from visiting Texas, their home state, they brought us back there awesome shirts! Hays, is the name of a store in their area. We were so surprised, thanks again Jennifer!
I also included some new pictures of Luke Skywalker. He is getting bigger and is now 3 months old. We taught him this weekend how to sit. He gets a little doggy treat. He is so funny because he will come up to you, sit and look at you like "where is my treat?" And last night Darrick was eating some ice cream and Luke came up to him and sat and waited for some, but of course Darrick did not share. But when Darrick left the room, Luke had climbed from the couch which was reclined to the coffee table and started chowing down on the ice cream. Darrick caught him. I think they both were disappointed that that was the end of their treat.
Luke showing off his new trick-sitting!
3 comments:
That little pup is just so darn cute! LOL!
Sweet shirts!
Luke sykwalker is the MAN! I mean... Dog. I mean.. DOG-MAN!
Post a Comment