Saturday: since Darrick had to work I decided to mow the lawn in the morning. Well I have actually mowed the lawn every week since we moved here because Darrick is never here to do it. After that the boys and I packed a picnic lunch. The boys made their own PBJ sandwiches. Somehow they got jelly on themselves, dripping down the cabinet, the stool and the floor but they were so proud of themselves. *Most of the jelly mess was on Jacob's side* Then we took our lunch and walked to the beach. We had a wonderful time and hung out for about 4 hours.
When we were walking home, Darrick drove up. We all had showers and rested and then went to Saturday night church.
Sunday: we all went to church again because I had to teach Sunday School. The boys rested after church while Darrick and I paid bills. Then we took a nice drive up the coast to see where the school is that I am taking my sub course at. It is in Waianae. It took us about 45 minutes to get there. I have the class starting this Friday, Saturday, Sunday and next Friday and Saturday for a total of 30 hours.
This morning Darrick left to go out to sea again.
He was told that we should find out about our orders December 7. Patience...
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey that's the area where we stayed - brings back memories!
December 7th - wow, getting close - it really is just like a cliff hanger (gotta give it a season # ;-)). Our prayers are with you.
thanks for the updates Jenn! I love you guys!
Saturday at the beach with PBJ - sounds like paradise!
Post a Comment