We made it California and very easily too! We knew that there were 3 flights going to Travis AFB yesterday so we were going tto try to make it on one of those. The first one was at 4:55am so we got up at 3:30, finished packing and were getting ready to go.
I decided to call the info line one more time just to make sure the flight was still scheduled and surprise, there was a flight going to March Air Force Base which is about 45 minutes from my parents. There were 90 seats available and we got on!
The flight was great. I really love flying MAC flights. They are so relaxed and everyone is so friendly. The pilot even invited each family up one at a time to come up to the cockpit and look out the front and see all the controls-it was awesome.
After we met up with my parents we stopped at Carl's Jr-yummy! Once home, we took baths, played and then had a good night sleep!
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll see you soon!!!!!
Yay! Can we meet for lunch next week? Maybe we can get together to swim with the kiddos too... Give me a call when you are able.
Glad y'all made it safe... Carls Jr? I'm insulted!
At least your husband has good taste and went to Wienerschnitzel when he was here...
I'm so glad! Hopefully we'll make it to the mainland soon...we're trying tomorrow for Oklahoma City...We'll see!
Love Ya'll - Have a great trip!!!
Post a Comment