Saturday, August 02, 2008

Micah's First Day of 2nd Grade



Yesterday Micah started his first day of school. At the end of first grade Micah was walking by himself to school. We live in a cul-de-sac and in between the houses we have a back gate to the school. But since it was his first day Jacob and I walked him to class.
I took a picture of him in front of our house and then with his teacher. For kindergarten and first I took a picture of him at his desk. But I could tell this year that he didn't like it by the smile he gave me. I felt like he was saying "ok mom, get out of here", so next year I will not take his picture at his desk. I wonder how long he will let me take his picture with his teacher?

1 comment:

B is for Boring said...

Yea he doesnt look so happy - he's a growin up...