Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer

Today after church we went to cheer on Oscar at his soccer game. He played at the Waipio Soccer Fields. He plays in a male adult league.

We laid out some blankets under a tree and had a great view of the game. But I'm sad to report that Oscar's team lost. But there were some good points: Micah, Jake and Ki made friends with a 5 year old boy named Angel. I got lots of cuddle and play time with Zek and Genesis. But the sweetest moment was when Geni looked at me and said "Auntie Jenn, I love you so much!"

We also happened to be sitting next to a group of people who were Mexican. They had the most delicious looking food and they invited us to eat with them (Angel belonged to that group)! They had tortillas, rice, beans and carne asada, it was all homemade and all super ono!

Last night after the boys were in bed Darrick and I had a movie night. We even turned off the lights and held hands-don't worry, no funny business, we really watched the movie. The movie was called "Under the Same Moon". It is all in subtitles and it was super good. I shed lots of tears and even though it was dark I could tell it touched Darrick too!

No comments: