I remember reading on the ABC Ministry site that Naomi is serious and doesn't smile often. But when I look at the pictures posted, she looks so happy. Your family was obviously just what she needed. I think you guys could make anyone smile though. I always did ,and probably always will, think you guys are absolutely wonderful people!!
We are a family of five, who love God and each other. We desire to follow His plan for our lives which has led us to Washington. Our life is full of adventures and surprises. Come along!
2 comments:
I remember reading on the ABC Ministry site that Naomi is serious and doesn't smile often. But when I look at the pictures posted, she looks so happy. Your family was obviously just what she needed. I think you guys could make anyone smile though. I always did ,and probably always will, think you guys are absolutely wonderful people!!
She is so dawgone cute! I love the picture Nicole posted of the whole family at Diamond Head... awesome to see the now complete Hays family
Post a Comment