Saturday afternoon we all drove up the west coast to go for a hike. It was so fun and the weather was great. The Dads put their girls in backpacks and we were off! We stayed on the trail for awhile but then ventured off the trail and went down to the tide pools.
Becky was not very excited about the living creatures we found but the boys were diggin them!
Naomi and Lydia were cautious but had fun exploring.




Then today we headed to Waikiki. We had lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise and then headed over to the zoo. The kids had so much fun looking at all the animals. Lydia fits in perfectly and is just one of the kids. Jacob has taken a special liking to Lydia and Lydia loves following him around.


We love how excited Naomi gets when she sees the animals. She points and yells and makes sure everyone sees what she sees. We also had fun playing at the zoo playground. Naomi liked going down the slide but there was some throw up on the ground so I made sure to catch her so she wouldn't get in it. When Micah saw how much fun we were having he wanted me to catch him too. But he came down to fast and knocked me over and I landed right in the pile of barf! Becky had a great big laugh at that so I made her clean me off. It was so gross.
We love how excited Naomi gets when she sees the animals. She points and yells and makes sure everyone sees what she sees. We also had fun playing at the zoo playground. Naomi liked going down the slide but there was some throw up on the ground so I made sure to catch her so she wouldn't get in it. When Micah saw how much fun we were having he wanted me to catch him too. But he came down to fast and knocked me over and I landed right in the pile of barf! Becky had a great big laugh at that so I made her clean me off. It was so gross.
2 comments:
Love the look on Becky's face!! It's priceless!!!
"right in the pile of barf" - my coworkers asked if I was OK when I burst into laughter....
Post a Comment