Monday, June 01, 2009

Curriculum Fair

Thursday evening, last week, we went to the boy's curriculum fair at school. It takes over the school library and each class displays either their best projects from the year or a special project just for the curriculum fair.

Jacob's kindergarten class made their own paper mache monsters. They imagined them and drew pictures of them and then made them. Jacob named his monster "Isee".


Micah's class did reports on animals of the sea. Micah did his on the blunt nose stingray.


Micah's class also displayed their reports on their "Flat Stanley" projects. Micah's Stanley traveled to New Jersey to visit Da and Beth. They took Stanley all over and Micah's report was really good.

Micah's gifted and talented class did a whole unit study on persuasion in advertisements. He had fun quizzing us on all the slogans from different companies and seeing if we could guess them. We did pretty good!

3 comments:

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

I'm glad Flat Stanley made it home safely! I bet Micah's was the best...

B is for Boring said...

awesome stuff guys... Wow I was in GATE when I was a kid, I didn't know they still had that...

Anonymous said...

Jenn, thinking of you as you pack up and leave what sounds to be a wonderful community to relocate.
Hope it goes/is going well.
God bless,
Laura