Wow, we have been so busy the time has just been slipping by! Darrick reminded me, because a friend reminded him, that I need to update our blog! So sorry to all our loyal readers!
*Micah and Jacob signed up for the summer reading program at the Paul Biane Library
*Micah and Jacob attended a week of Vacation Bible School at Flipside church
*We have been visiting with our Cali friends, there are more to go, and introducing Naomi to them
*Jacob lost his first tooth
*We went to Bass Pro Shop-it is HUGE!
*We ate a In-n-Out
*I watched "The Lost boys of Sudan" and "Hotel Rwanda" from Netflix
*My Dad took Naomi and I out for lunch at Los Monitos
*I went to East LA to get my birth certificate and then applied for a passport card
*We went to Oxnard/Ventura to spend 5 days at the World Impact Beach House
*We went to the LEGO store
1 comment:
wow - you guys have been busy... I'm ao glad I got to meet Naomi this summer...
Post a Comment