Friday, March 18, 2011
Twelve Wonderful Days
Darrick's leave was awesome! We left our house at 4am this morning to bring him to the airport. I thought I was holding up pretty well until Darrick got teary eyed. He has never done that before. He really did not want to leave. We did a lot in those short 12 days. Here are some highlights of the things we did. I will post about some of them in more detail soon.
Lots of cuddles and snuggles with Daddy! It was hard for me to get time in-good thing they go to bed every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What?! You bought a house?! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about it.
I'm with Rebecca! What?!? A house? It's so cute! Excited to hear about it. XOXO
What a wonderful time spent with Darrick! Love the tattoos and WOW, Congratulations on the new house!
WHAT WHAT! You bought a house? Super Fantastic! Welcome to the world of home ownership!
Post a Comment