Thursday, May 17, 2012

Relaxed Hair

 It has almost been a year since I put a relaxer in Naomi's hair.  Since then, she now has 2-3 inches of new growth.  Her hair is so tight and kinky, we can't get a comb through it.  I had been doing styles in it but I felt like I needed advice and guidance.  So I found a salon in Everett (a black salon) and Thursday Naomi and I went in to see them. 

 We ended up getting her hair professionally relaxed and we are loving it!  For the past two days, Naomi has been walking around with a comb, combing it because she can for the first time.  During the 4 hour process I felt like she was growing up right before my eyes.  She look so beautiful.  If we decide we like it, then we will get the new roots relaxed in 3 months.  What do you think?






2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow!! That is amazing. Laila so wants hair like Rapunzel. Someday, maybe!

:) josefina :) said...

oh wow! She is beautiful! I think she just aged 5 years, tho!