Thursday, October 20, 2005

Eat More Chicken!

Today we went to Kohl's to look for some shoes-since they were on Sale. Every pair I tried on was wrong for me in some way so I gave up but on the way out my mom and I noticed some 70% off racks so we started to look. It was 70% off the already reduced sale prices! A lot of it was summer stuff, which was perfect for me since we live in Hawaii! I found some great stuff for cheap-I love to get a good bargain.

After that we headed to Chick-fil-A for their grand opening on 19th street. It was so yummy! I had an original chicken sandwich and my had a wrap. They were giving away free brownie tastes, balloons, and were so customer friendly. They have a great play area for the kids. Even the cow was there with his sign saying "Eat more chicken!" The boys each got a mini stuffed cow.

They gave away booklets for 52 free chicken sandwiches for the first 100 people through their doors. We actually saw people with tents out there!

Interesting...

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Did you know that Chick-fil-A is a Christian company? Their official corporate purpose statement is "to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." Makes me love em even more! :o) See ya Saturday!

Lee Jones said...

I love the place... but the closest one is, like, 20 miles from our house :-(