Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ow, my eye...

Tonight I was going to go over to my friend Nicole's house to hang out and watch TV with her. My contacts were feeling dry so I thought I would look for some drops before I went. I looked in the bathroom cupboard at the contact stuff my brother Jeff left behind. I found a little bottle that looked like eye drops and put one in my right eye. The moment it hit my eye it felt like someone jammed a hot needle through it! I told my parents and my mom read it closer and said it was a protein remover for contacts, not rewetting drops. I had to flush my eye with cold water and wear my glasses for the night. It was read and still burning but better then before. I guess that is why people always say "Read the label..."

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

yeee... ow! Hope you feel better soon!