Thanks for leaving the comments, hopefully that will work and people can now post again.
I took the boys to Scandia to mini golf this morning. We had a good time but it was super windy. We don't keep score or even play right. Actually most of the time Jacob picks up his ball and puts it in the hole. When you get to the last hole it goes in and you can't get it back out. The boys each rolled theirs in. It has a volcano type hole so and if you get it in there you get a free game so I thought I would give it a try. I hit it really hard and it bounced off the wall and right into the water. The boys just looked at me and Jacob kept saying "Mommy, you hit ball in da water?" He even had to tell my parents at dinner.
It is one week until my brothers, Sam and Jeff, come home from Dordt. If you don't know, I'm the oldest of four siblings. I have three brothers, Sam who works at Dordt, Dave who is married to Laura and they live in LA, and Jeff who is a Senior at Dordt. Yes we all have gone to Dordt, in Sioux Center Iowa and once Jeff graduates we all will have graduated from Dordt.
Darrick is out to sea this week and then is flying here on Sunday. It will be a month again since we have seen him, so we are anxious to be reunited again.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah... guess we won't see you on Sunday if we head out that way. Say "hi" for Cathy & me!
Post a Comment