Hello everyone this is Darrick.
Well our visitors left on Monday night and I guess we were more tired than we realized because Tuesday we did not really do anything. First I feel asleep on the couch for an hour then it was Jenn's turn so she feel asleep on the love seat for almost two hours. We did take the boys to the little park by the house in the afternoon but that is about it.
Today when we woke up Jenn was sick with a bad cough and a fever so I took care of the boys. After breakfast and getting ready we headed to the Navy exchange to get them some hair cuts. Then we went to the food court to eat some lunch at McDonalds and get some more Narnia toys with our Happy Meals. You might think this sounds like a lot already but there is more. We got in the car and took a 45 minute drive to Sea life Park. First we went to the jump house they had set up. Then we went and saw a dolphin, sea lion and penguin show that was very good. After the show we saw the penguins, sea lions and turtles. It was getting to be snack time so being a good dad we had to go get some ice cream. Then we got some pressed pennies and some toy divers the boys could use in the bath tonight. Then we walked around one more time and stopped by the little play area for a bit before we called it quits and headed to the car to go home and check on mom. When we got home we found her resting on the couch so I made dinner and then gave the boys a bath and let them play with their divers for a long time. Then Jenn and I read to them and Jenn prayed with them and we both sang with them and put them to bed. I did the dishes and then Jenn and I watched the biggest looser. Busy day but a good one. I love to hang out with the boys. Lets hope Jenn feels better tomorrow so she can join in our adventures.
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a busy day! :) I'm glad "the guys" could hang out together and Jenn could relax. We love you all!
Post a Comment