
Hello everyone this is Darrick again.
Today was a long day for us today. This morning I had my appointment at the general surgery department at Tripler Army Medical Center. Turns out that I have two hernias, one on each side. I am going to need to have surgery. Jenn and I were really surprised when they came and said Thursday March 2nd. Just in case you don't realize it that is this Thursday. So I am having surgery on Thursday. So after my appointment we went straight to doing all the preparation stuff at the hospital. After that we had to stop by the ship and let them know what is going on with me. I will be away from the ship for about a month. A big thank you goes out to Lauren who had the boys all day when she probably only expected to have them for a few hours.
On a better note we got some pets today. Last night we bought a fish tank and I set it up. Today we bought the fish, we got a goldfish each. They are Rocky, Daisy, Lion and George. The boys love them.
Well that is all for tonight we will make sure we let you know how I am on Friday.
Darrick
3 comments:
I'm praying for you, Darrick!
Jeff G.
Darrick and Jenn please know that we're praying for you. All will be well. We love you and miss you!
Aunt Bena
Us, too.
Post a Comment