Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thanks

Wow, thanks for all the responses. It seems to be a pretty hot topic and all of you brought up good points. It all really comes down to style choices. My friend prefers preppy and traditional clothes (www.garnethill.com) and I like our boys in relaxed surfer, skater style clothes (Old Navy). She loves the jeans and is keeping them and insists they will look good with a red polo and tennis shoes.

Today the boys and I all went to the dentist. Jacob and I have 0 cavities. Micah has one little one on his last right upper tooth. So he will need a filling. The dentist also had to have a big talk with me about Jacob's mouth. He recommends that Jacob start seeing the orthodontist around 6 years old. He has a very small jaw and his teeth do not fit. He will need head gear to stop his upper jaw from growing outward to let the bottom jaw catch up...he kept going on and on. It made my head spin. Forget college, we have to save for braces first!

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

HEADGEAR!?!?! OH NO!!! I was supposed to wear headgear when I had my braces (for 4 years from 4th - 8th grade). From what I remember, I was supposed to wear it a certain amount of time each day. I usually did bt those hours were when I was sleeping. What pre-teen girl wants to walk around in public with headgear?? Poor Jacob... Maybe it's not as bad as Dr. Talks-Too-Much says...