Today we had the day off because it is Statehood day-the day Hawaii became a state. So the boys and I went out to lunch and then to Toys r us because they were having a big sale. While we were walking through the store Micah said "Mom, my tooth is really loose". I checked it but it was not quite ready to to pull. So we continued shopping. The next time I looked at him, he had smears of blood on his nose, cheeks and around his mouth. He had been wiggling the tooth and then touching his face. After I cleaned him up I gave it a little turn and it popped right out. It is the second tooth he has lost and they are both on the bottom front.
Today also is 4 weeks until Darrick comes home...it's the final countdown!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That ought to make for a cute photo!
Got the email... it does make a cute photo!
how exciting - the count down! Bet that day off was wonderful :-)
Post a Comment