We have more of a down day today and we all needed it. Lauren had an OB appt. today and so she had a babysitter , Miss Amy, for all the boys. They played and went to the park and had a great time.
Lauren and I had a great time too. We drove about 20 minutes to the Yokosuka Naval Base. We went to the exchange and the hospital for her appt. Then we walked a short distance off the base to the 100 yen store (like 99 cent store). We converted some of my money into yen and shopped. I loved it.
We came home in the afternoon and just relaxed and got the boys to bed early. I went to bed early too.
There are a few cherry blossoms that are out and the rest are ready to bloom soon-I hope they do before we leave.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment