Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday

This morning at 8am I got a call from the visitors that were suppossed to come today and they did not make their flight. They were up all night with their daughter and she was pulling on her ear so they took her to the doctor instead of getting their flight to Hawaii. They were right she had an ear infection and now she is on antibiotics and the doctor gave her the okay to fly. So they are going to catch a flight tomorrow. Because they had a doctors note they were able to change their tickets without any extra fees!

So I did some work around the house and ran some errands. While my parents were here we bought some flowers but did not have a chance to put them in their pots so I decided to do that. I also cleaned up, washed stuff off and reorganized it all. Below are some pictures of the end result.

2 comments:

:) josefina :) said...

Very nice job! I still have to come to your "new" place!

B is for Boring said...

Nice job Jenn! looks very welcoming...