Here are the finished products of Jacob's reward of Baking a treat with mom. We used Grandma Cowherd's sugar cookie and butter cream recipes. She is my sister-in-law, Laura's, mom. We made pumpkins, ghosts and bats. They are delicious!
Those are quite impressive. Can you share the recipe? I am always looking for a good sugar cookie recipe. I haven't found one yet that I love. High altitude cooking can complicate things some times.
We are a family of five, who love God and each other. We desire to follow His plan for our lives which has led us to Washington. Our life is full of adventures and surprises. Come along!
2 comments:
Those are quite impressive. Can you share the recipe? I am always looking for a good sugar cookie recipe. I haven't found one yet that I love. High altitude cooking can complicate things some times.
I think I will make sugar cookies today too! Great Idea!
Beh
Post a Comment