Strangely enough I really like having Flat Daddy around. I usually have him sitting on the couch or sitting at the dining room table. I look at him all the time and it brings me comfort. It is so much different then just looking at a 4x6 photo of Darrick. Although one night I forgot he was sitting on the couch and almost gave myself a
heart attack when I came in the living room before I turned the lights on!
Micah and Jacob feel the same way. They just like having his presence around us. But Naomi LOVES her Flat Daddy. She plays with him almost everyday, so here is what they have been up to:
Playing Dress up-Darrick is wearing Naomi's down hair and a necklace

He has dinner with us
He watches the kids play out the window

He cooks with Naomi and plays
house time
2 comments:
I thought you said I was pretty lazy. Seems like I am busy.
That is soooo cute! And it totally made me bawl my eyes out...and then Darrick's comment cracked me up! :)
Post a Comment