This morning I watched Charlie and Alex. We decided that we would play in the back yard on the slip n slide, in the pool and sandbox! About 20 minutes into our play it started to pour! But the great thing about Hawaii is that even though it was only 9 am it was not cold. The boys all danced in the rain and had so much fun.
When we were done I brought all four boys in the house and put all four of them in the bathtub. They had fun even though there was not a lot of room to move.
Jacob and I have not been feeling 100% so we rested in the afternoon. Then we played outside and invited a new neighbor JP to play with us. He is 3. We had fun and played until Darrick came home.
It rained off and on all day which was nice-maybe we will get some more!
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment