Today we are celebrating Darrick's 32nd birthday! But for some reason the Navy wouldn't give him the day off-so he still had to go to work. But when he got home we treated him like a king. Micah and I made a banner on the computer and hung that up. Then he opened his cards and a gift from us. After a quick shower we took him out to dinner. We found a new place that he wanted to try so we thought his birthday would be a good reason. It is called "Dirty Lickins' " and they specialize in authentic New York style Buffalo wings. Darrick got 10 medium (heat level) wings and he said they were so good. So good in fact he enrolled in the 1000 wing club. When you eat 1000 wings you get your name up on a board in the restaraunt. Wonder how long that will take? I had a really awesome plate lunch. It is a very popular thing out here. I had Teriyaki grilled chicken, rice, salad and macaroni salad-it was so good! Then we came home and had birthday cake and ice cream-yummy!
There were so many people who guessed about Darrick's record on the trampoline. And the answer is 71! Some of you were close. So when you come to Hawaii we will see if anyone can beat his record!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Darrick!!! Happy birthday dude!!!
Man... you know that if I was there in Hawaii-- I would totally join the 1000 wing club. I love buffelo wings sooooooo much!! I can't get enough of them!
Happy birthday Darrick!
Wow! 71 butt bumps... You are SOOOO talented! I never knew... That must be one of the reasons Jenn married you, huh? :o)
Good luck with the 1000 wing club!
hey that cake looks big enuf! ;-)
Post a Comment