Well since a few people asked asked, I thought I would respond. No I do not have any tattoos. I have thought about it but I can't think of anything I love that much that I would want on my body forever. Darrick does talk about getting another one someday but we will see.
The boys had swimming lessons today. This is their last week for this summer. Micah swam today just holding onto a kick board and tried to swim a little on his own but he is nervous. Jacob swam around with his floaties.
I continue to feel better and am regaining my strength.
Nothing really exciting happened until Darrick was giving the boys a bath, I was cleaning up dinner. Micah opens the door and yells down the hall "Mom, Jacob pooped in the bath tub! Come quick!" And sure enough when I got there they were both dripping wet out of the tub and the tub had poop floating around in it. It's funny how when you are a mom, poop is really not poop, it is just something you have to deal with constantly. My job was to get it out of the tub and it didn't even phase me. Where was Darrick during all of this you may wonder, since he was the one giving them a bath...Let's just say that Darrick doesn't handle poop very well. So he got them dressed in their pajamas. Kids are funny. Jacob didn't seem to get what the problem was...hopefully he will someday! :)
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your poop story had me cracking up. Man, we have some GREAT poop stories between the two of us, don't we? :o)
It's funny how Micah yells, "Come quick!" because he knows MOM WILL SAVE THE DAY!!
xoxo
Post a Comment