Yesterday Jocelyn and Kai invited us to go swimming with them. It was a great day for swimming and the water felt so refreshing. We first had lunch under some covered picnic tables and then swam for a few hours. Even Jocelyn and I got in the pool. Jocelyn also brought some food for us to try. I don't remember what it was called but it was a slice of ham with white rice wrapped in seaweed. It was yummy and Jacob liked it too but not Micah. Then we had oranges with Li Hing on them-it is like a sweet and sour powder. It was different but good. Jocelyn you can correct me if I spelled it wrong. The people next to us were grilling oasters in their shells, they looked like big rocks.We also took Moses to the vet yesterday. He needed to get 2 shots. He did a very good job. He now weighs 9.3 lbs. and is healthy.
2 comments:
We had a great time at the pool with your family! Kai napped for 3 hours and woke up talking about Jacob & Micah!
Here are links for the foods you ate. I'll be sure to widen your food horizon in the future! :o)
Spam Musubi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi
and li hing powder
http://www.crackseedcenter.com/ProductGroupSelect.aspx?ProductGroupID=68&CategoryID=28
ummm... seaweed... I love the stuff. I used to eat rice seasoned with seaweed paste as a kid. And dried strips of seaweed were a favorite snack (expensive, though).
Post a Comment