Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Darrick!

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Darrick, Happy Birthday to you!"

"How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you Darrick? How old are you now?" ANY GUESSES?

Happy Birthday Darrick! We love you so much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Darrick! Are you 34?

Matt Flint

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

happy b-day D dog.
and Happy annivesary!

Lee Jones said...

Hm... I'll go with 33. I think he's barely older than myself...

Anonymous said...

Its been awhile. Hope you're doing well. Happy Birthday bro...

PS: You don't have to hide the grey hairs...

*LOL*

Anonymous said...

Otanjou-bi Omedetou, Otanjou-bi Omedetou, Omedetou Darrick-san.....! Otanjou-bi Omedetou!

Happy Birthday, you are now older and wiser....!

Nicole Leonard said...

Darrick, you're 33! Sorry it's a bit late but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And Happy Anniversary, guys! You have been, are, and always will be a beautiful example to us of what a Christian should be like. We love you.

Troy and Bow in Paradise said...

Happy belated birthday, Darrick! Sorry I just found that out. God bless you and come home safely.