Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Perfect Day

Mom and Dad

Today we had the best day. We got up and had a very yummy breakfast at the Wright Bros. Cafe. It was a beautiful morning and we were able to eat outside. We saw one ship leaving and one ship coming in which my parents really enjoyed seeing. From there we headed up to Shark's Cove. The sky was so blue today with a few big white puffy clouds. The temp. was 87 degrees with a warm wind blowing. The water was so warm it felt like a bath tub! We all got in and went snorkeling. My mom and I went out the farthest and saw so many amazing and beautiful fish. None of us wanted to get out of the water. Even Jacob got in and snorkeled for the first time. After a few hours there we stopped at the General Store in Haleiwa to get Shave Ice. Mom and I got ice cream in the bottom, which is the best way to have it. I think that we will all sleep really good tonight and I hope my parents can get out of bed in the morning!
Mom, Micah and Jenn
Micah and Jacob

Jenn and the boys
Nana, Jacob, Micah and Papa

3 comments:

Lee Jones said...

That does seems like a great day! I think, however, that every day we spend in Hawaii (since we'd only visit) would be perfect!

Nicole Leonard said...

What a beautiful day!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! After reading this entry, I asked Randy if he knew where Sharks Cove was? He said, "No, but I saw the blog and I want to go there!" So Jenn, you have to tell us LOCAL people how to get there.... :o)