Today was my first day at work! It was different for me to get up and get ready and then leave the house without the boys! They stayed with my mom and dad today. I have always loved school so much. There is just something about walking on campus and seeing all the kids and going into the classes that ignites a little spark in me. Today I went and helped out in all 3 of the 3rd grade classes. It was easy, and it is hard to realize that I am getting paid for it. I love interacing with students and getting to know them.
Tomorrow Micah will have his first full day of kindergarten! He is excited.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ok, now I think I will humming this song for a while now. thanks a lot Jenn! :o)
Glad you had a GREAT day! How exciting that both you & Micah will be going to school tomorrow!
Hey Jenn, I sent u a few emails but no response...check ur bulk maybe. I'd call, but I don't have ur number...:( Congrats on enjoying ur new job! :P
Hey, we started work on the same days! Pretty cool. I'm glad you love your job - that always makes life easier when you love what you do. :) xoxox
wow Jenn, got my answer to that question. School starts early there! Well enjoy it, Love Laura
here I go calling you before the crack of dawn - and you have to go to work *scratchin' head* - what is wrong with me! Congrats! Congrats on all these exciting events in your lives!
Post a Comment