Saturday, March 10, 2007

Can you believe this?



Today when the boys and I went to the Commissary my jaw dropped when I saw the price of strawberries! I had my camera so I took a picture because I couldn't believe it-the frost in CA sure raised our prices I guess! The bigger basket was $24.00! As you can guess-we didn't get any strawberries...
Also today we said goodbye to Nana and Papa and Darrick. First we brought Nana and Papa to the airport. Jacob took it the hardest and cried and asked them not to go. Then a few hours later we brought Darrick to the airport. He was out to sea but came back about 7 pm last night. Then this afternoon he had to leave for 2 weeks to go to a school in Missouri.
The boys and I just relaxed and had dinner and watched a movie. It was nice.

2 comments:

Lee Jones said...

$24.00? That's pretty steep! I wouldn't have bought them, either.

Hey, have you seen "Hoodwinked?" Funny.

Nicole Leonard said...

Holy moly!!! Any I thought they were expensive out here! Wow... Were frozen ones more expensive too?