Today was Lease signing day for our new house!
We also did a walk through of our home. Most everything looked really good. They put all new laminate floors in, new ceiling fans, all new stuff in one bathroom, new washer and dryer, new fridge, new cabinets and counter tops and a new stove. We were super excited.
There was one thing that was really odd. Our new dishwasher is next to a set of drawers in the shape of an "L". The drawers are new and have new handles on them. Well whoever planned it out was not quite thinking because you can only open the dishwasher about 1/4 of the way open because the handles on the cabinets block it. We are interested in how they are going to fix that.
We also noticed some pretty large ants trying to invade our home and a few geckos have already moved in.
But we got a great breeze going through the house with the windows open and we could see the ocean from our living room! One thing I really like is that is has a lot of windows so it is much lighter then our house now. After we get moved in we will post some pictures.
I was also really excited because I bought something really cool from Craig's list. It is an older buffet. It has two nice drawers and three cupboards. It is dark green right now but I plan on painting it. It was only $50.00 and will look great in our new house!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting!! Oh, I really wish we could be closer to you so we could help you move and all that. I know you were here just recently but I'm beginning to miss you *terribly* again... :( XOXO
BTW, did you watch ANTM last night? :)
Sounds like a cool view! And that's odd about the dishwasher. Take a picture when you get a chance!
Post a Comment