Have you ever done something so embarrassing that afterwards you wanted to just crawl in a hole and hide? Well that happened to me today.
We had to go to a Chief's function called Meet and Greet. All the Chiefs and soon to be Chiefs come and bring their families and we had a BBQ.
So I was sitting next to this lady, talking to her and I noticed an icky, medium sized, black hair stuck on her sleeve. I watched it for a while and it was bugging me. So when she turned to talk to someone else I knew it was my chance to remove it without her noticing. So I grabbed it gently and pulled.
She turned around and said "Ouch, what are you doing?" I told her about the gross hair and she looked and said it was attached to her arm not the shirt! Oh man. Thankfully she laughed so I laughed too but what an embarrassing moment!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!! That is so hilarious!! And I probably would have done the same thing! I'm sorry for your embarrassment but...thanks for the laugh! :)
xoxox
So funny! Embarrassing, yes, but it's good to have a good laugh through it. :) I have a friend whose husband is an Air Force officer, and she once went to an officer's picnic with a glade air freshener attached to her back. Apparently she had been scratching her back with it in the car and it clipped onto her shirt without her noticing it. After about an hour at the picnic, her husband saw it and said, "Denise, some people just use deoderant!" She about crawled under the table... :)
LOL! Oh Jen, that was pretty embarrassing! I am glad that the woman was not offended. :o)
I just had an embarrassing moment yesterday. I went to Panera Bread and got a huge coffee and bagel. I had my computer with me and my puruse. I tried to squeeze through some chairs and I ended up spilling my coffee all over the floor and myself in front of a whole table of highschool kids, who proceeded to laugh at me and say that I was so sad. I felt so dumb...
I love it Jenn! That's way to funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Laura DeHaan
Post a Comment