Friday, April 11, 2008

Me and Jake

This weekend it is just me and Jake. Micah and Darrick left this afternoon for a weekend, Friday-Sunday, camping trip for the scouts. It is their first Father-Son thing and we are so glad that Darrick is home to go! The camp is at North Shore.

This morning we had Jacob's pre-op appt. for his surgery on the 21st. Everything went really good with that.

This afternoon Jacob and I took a bike ride to the Beach Cafe and had a scoop of ice cream. Then we played at the park and tonight we are going to watch a DVD together.

4 comments:

B is for Boring said...

cool cool - I look back and cherish my "me and pop times..." I'm sure Jacob will too, well with mom... you know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

It should be "Jake and I"

-grammer cop

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

Actually, it should be "Jake and me," since it's in the predicate. Have a good weekend, Jenn and Jake!

Anonymous said...

ACTUALLY, It should be Jake and I. Since the word "just" is an adjective, so "is" must be followed by the nominative case which is "I". It is I. Your welcome, -grammar cop rules