Oh, Jenn. My heart is hurting with yours. I wish SOOO badly that I could just hop in a plane and fly up there and hug you and help you and listen to you and just love you. I know it wouldn't do anything to shorten Darrick's time away or make you miss him any less, but maybe it would help a little. I'm praying that you find peace, comfort, and the touch of the Father's hand right now. I love you and hope you feel better after a good cry. :)
We are a family of five, who love God and each other. We desire to follow His plan for our lives which has led us to Washington. Our life is full of adventures and surprises. Come along!
1 comment:
Oh, Jenn. My heart is hurting with yours. I wish SOOO badly that I could just hop in a plane and fly up there and hug you and help you and listen to you and just love you. I know it wouldn't do anything to shorten Darrick's time away or make you miss him any less, but maybe it would help a little. I'm praying that you find peace, comfort, and the touch of the Father's hand right now. I love you and hope you feel better after a good cry. :)
Post a Comment