When they got out of the maze she put band aids on it. Later that evening when I took the band aids off it started bleeding bad again. So I bandaged it up again.
Well by Friday afternoon it was still bleeding. I called Karen and she suggested I take Naomi into the doctor. The doctor said it was a big cut. Not deep because it is at an angle. And since it is her pointer finger every time she tries to use it, she puts pressure on it and the bleeding starts.
They didn't want to do stitches so they decided on steri-strips.
2 comments:
I think this counts as "2". The battery on the van, dr. visit for this cut....you know the saying. Once the husband's leave everything happens in 3's. Hopefully you only have one to go for the year...hopefully NONE to go for the year:) Hope her finger heals up. Wow! A corn injury:)
Corn is kind of crazy! It is so sharp and stings! I hope Naomi feels better. I know how bad those corn cuts feel.
Post a Comment