Yesterday was the big day, that he had enough money, to go get his pet. I have to admit, it is super cute and he named it Skittles.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Skittles
When the school year started, we also started a chore and allowance system. Jacob decided that he wanted to save his allowance to buy a pet one day while we were at PETCO. He fell in love with the dwarf (Djungarian) hamsters he saw and set that as his goal.
Yesterday was the big day, that he had enough money, to go get his pet. I have to admit, it is super cute and he named it Skittles.


Yesterday was the big day, that he had enough money, to go get his pet. I have to admit, it is super cute and he named it Skittles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Jacob! Skittles is very fortunate to have you as his owner. I am sure you will take great care of him.
Post a Comment