Monday, April 11, 2011
Part 5
March 28: I had a meeting with Sharon today at 1:30. Darrick was able to call in and join the meeting. The purpose of the meeting was to come up with a list of things we want to ask the seller to fix before we purchase the house. We went over each item the inspector pointed out and then decided if we wanted to ask the seller to fix it or not. Once that gets to the seller, she has 3 days to respond to our requests. I also signed the Escrow papers for Darrick with my Power of Attorney. I felt really good leaving the meeting. In the afternoon I worked on assembling paperwork for Jill like 2 months of bank statements and our VA eligability form. Sharon called this evening at 8:30 pm. She said she wrote a 2 page cover letter to go with our requests. She also said that the seller thought all of our requests are necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment