Monday, April 11, 2011
Part 6
March 29: Sharon called this morning and the seller already signed all the paperwork and did not make any changes to our requests! She wants Sharon and herself to gather bids this week and to get the work started next week, which will give us 4 weeks until we move in. Every afternoon I spend some time packing . I still can't believe this is happening. April 1: I am thinking this morning how life can be like a roller coaster, a life that follows God. Seven months ago when we found out Darrick was being deployed for a year we felt so low but we trusted God. Little did we know God would be blessing us beyond our wildest dreams. We definitely didn't see this one coming! You totally got us God and we feel so undeserving. My friend, Nicole L., told me on FB today that "God is good, so good". And He is but not just in the up times but in the down times too. We believe that our faith gets us through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment