Last night I was surprised with a delivery of flowers from Darrick for Mother's day. He is always so thoughtful and makes sure I know that he is thinking about me.
This morning at church they had the annual Mother's Day breakfast where the Elders and Deacons cook breakfast for the moms and the rest of the church. It was so good and they gave us each a flower to wear.
I really wanted only one thing on Mother's Day and that was to work outside in our yard. God must of heard my prayer because we had a sunny afternoon.
In the front yard I worked a bit in the front left flower bed. My friend Debbie gave me a bleeding heart plant for my new house so I wanted to put it in the ground.
She also gave me some daisies from her garden that I put in two pots on either side of our front steps.
Then I weeded the flower bed and put the kids stepping stones in the dirt.

Then I mowed the back yard.
Then I mowed the back yard.
2 comments:
Your garden looks good!
happy mothers day jenn! what a pretty yard!
Post a Comment