Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Kitchen and Master Bedroom

It is finally time for some more pictures of our new home! First are a few shots of the breakfast nook. The kids and I eat breakfast and lunch here. We love looking out the window and watching the birds and squirrels. I actually bought the table a few years ago off of Craig's List while we lived in Hawaii and it fits so perfect in this spot.




This is some shelves in the kitchen, opposite the kitchen sink. My cookbooks are all on top (and still need a bit of organization) and my flours and sugars are on the bottom.



I have arranged my Willow Tree Figures on the top shelf of this cabinet and my glassware I inherited from Darrick's mom and the other two shelves.



When we first saw our house and went on a tour, our jaws dropped at how small the Master Bedroom is. We were not even sure if our furniture would fit. Well it is now one of my favorite rooms in the house. Our bedroom set fits perfectly and it is cozy and intimate. The paint is a peachy right now and the old curtains are still up but we will work on those things after Darrick gets home.










Then we have our closet. Since we knew the size of it before we moved, we downsized our clothes and gave away what we didn't wear anymore. I am so happy that our stuff fit perfectly with some room to spare.


1 comment:

Darrick said...

Can't wait to live there. Looks like you did a great job like always.