For about the past 2 weeks it has been cloudy and rainy but today we woke up to blue skies with sun and white puffy clouds. Darrick had duty today and took the van to work so the boys and I hung out at home.
I started the day by making the boys pancakes for breakfast, yummy! Since it was so nice out we went outside so I could paint a shelf black to match the rest of our house. The boys played with some toys and Micah rode his bike.
After lunch and a nap for Jacob we went out again and the boys played in the water while I enjoyed the warm sun. They filled up buckets, sat in the buckets, put sea creatures in the water and ran through the sprinklers.
Tonight we babysat our next door neighbor's little baby girl-Loretta. The boys loved having her over and helped me take care of her. So right now I have three kids sleeping nicely and I am pretty proud of myself.
I posted a picture of the boys sitting in their buckets!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm surprised that Micah fits!
Post a Comment