About a month ago we received the wonderful news that my brother Dave and his wife Laura are expecting their first baby in November! We are so excited and the boys pray for Auntie Laura and the baby in her tummy every day. I talked to Laura today for about an hour. It is so great having a sister, which is a totally new experience for me. I really enjoy talking with her. They had a doctor appt. yesterday and saw the baby on an untrasound. It was punching its arms and really looked like a baby. It made me think of our first ultrasound with Micah. It was such a miracle because you really don't see the signs of pregnancy yet because your tummy has not grown. And then all of the sudden you look on the screen and there is a little miracle that is growing inside of you!
Micah tried to ride his bike tonight for the first time without the training wheels. He did it in the grass pretty quickly. But he got frustrated on the sidewalk that he couldn't get it. He cried and told us he was frustrated. Micah is very determined and likes to do things right. I remember once when he tried to ride his scooter down a huge hill at the park. He ate it pretty bad at the end of the hill. When I got to him and asked him why was he crying? Was he hurt? He said he was crying because he didn't do it! So I'm sure after a few tries he will get this too!
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure Micah will be fine, then... Did I ever tell you guys about the time I ran into the broadside of a stationary bus? I had gotten off my training wheels, and my father let me ride around. I went down a hill and couldn't remember how to stop! Man... that was more embarassing than painful.
Post a Comment